Once you are ready to launch, simply fill out one of the launch forms below, and we will launch your site! Note: we only do site launches on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so please choose your launch date accordingly.
Existing partners who are changing their design
- We can only launch your new site once you've customized its homepage graphics and text.
- Make sure the new site has all your content copied over from your current site. When we set it up, we did an initial content duplication from your current site, but any additions or changes to the current site since that point need to have also been made to the new site.
- Once you have done steps 1 and 2, and are ready to schedule your launch, please fill out this form.
- On the morning of your scheduled launch, we'll take down your old design and replace it with the new one. Simple as that!
New partners who are going live with their first Church Plant Media website
- First and foremost, it’s important that you have registered a domain. This is the web address people will type in to find you on the internet. If you have more questions about domain registration, please see our article titled “Registering A Domain”.
- Second, once you’ve figured out where your domain is registered - you’ll want to make sure that your DNS is hosted at your registrar. This helps keep all of your settings in one place so that you don’t have to use multiple logins.
- Once you have created all your content and are ready to schedule your launch, please fill out this form.
- On the morning of your launch, you’ll point your domain (your primary A record) to our IP address. The IP address you need will be sent through the email confirmation you receive after completing the website launch form (linked above in Step 3). Also (if it's not already) you'll want to set up a CNAME record for "www" to point back to your domain. If you need help, please contact your registrar or DNS host with any questions (instructions for common domain registrars are listed below).
- And that's it! After a couple of hours (usually) of propagation time, your site will be up and ready for the world to see. If you have any further questions, please give us a call at (800) 409-6631 ext 2 or submit a case.
Here are a few links to help articles from common domain registrars: