2) Visit Apple's enrollment page and ensure you have all items listed under “enrolling as an organization.” Once ready, click the blue “start your enrollment” button.
3) Click “continue enrollment on the web.”
4) Confirm YOUR personal information (not the church’s information). This needs to be the legal information that appears on your government-issued ID. Click continue.
5) Select “non-profit” as the entity type. Click continue.
6) Enter the legal name of your organization, along with your DUNS number. Click continue.
7) Confirm your organization’s address, website, and phone number. Leave the Tax ID / National ID box blank.
8) Confirm your signing authority. Note: if you select the second option, you’ll be required to provide a reference who can verify your signature authority:
9) If you are a registered non-profit and would like to request Apple waive the $129 annual fee for the Apple Developer account, check the appropriate boxes. Click continue.
10) Confirm that all your information is correct. Click submit.
11) You will be directed to a confirmation page:
12) Apple will contact you to verify your organization’s nonprofit status within 1-3 business days. Once verified, they will send you an email to log in and accept the terms of your Apple Developer account. Once you sign, then your account will be approved.
Note: your Apple Developer account must be renewed annually by the account holder to keep your app live on the App Store.