Using the announcement strip at the top of your website is helpful for announcing weather closings or other news.
- To activate it, go to the CMS and click Admin > Settings. You will see a section titled "announcement strip."
- Toggle on the activate button.
- Type your message, and if needed, link your text to further details (blogpost, page, tweet, Facebook post, etc).
- Select your background and text colors.
- Click "update settings." The strip will now appear across the top of every page on your website.